Thursday 17 March 2011

My doings with Doctor Who - the lowdown


Folk will notice that I’ve now, at last, got around to opening a Doctor Who page on here. As I’ve written quite a bit of ‘Who’ over the last few years, and indeed am involved in writing it at this current time, it seemed ridiculous that I didn’t have a dedicated section where I could give all the juicy details.

All my existing ‘Who’ products are now posted on there, but details of forthcoming scripts, novels and so forth will also be included just as soon as I’m allowed to reveal them.

The picture shows yours truly with 6th Doctor, Colin Baker, one of the best blokes you’re ever likely to meet. It was taken down at Ladroke Grove studios during the recording session for Leviathan, my first Big Finish audio drama, which was released in early 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment