Wednesday 23 March 2011

More 'Who' signing news - get there quick


I hope folks can forgive me another moment of self-indulgence here, but I’ve had my attention drawn to a very nice review of my first Doctor Who audio drama, Leviathan. Thanks to E.G. Wolverson, who wrote it and posted it on http://www.doctorwhoreviews.co.uk/6YAC.htm

It may seem a bit belated mentioning this, given that Leviathan was released a year last January, but I have more ‘Who’ titles out this year – a couple are now imminent – so, from a totally selfish perspective, maybe this is an opportune moment. The other thing is that it gives me an ideal excuse to reproduce this excellent piece of artwork by Alex Mallinson, which illustrates one of the scarier moments in Leviathan.

In other Doctor Who news, I’ll be attending the Big Finish Day, a one-day convention in Barking, on June 11th this year, which is dedicated to Big Finish and the many audio series they produce. I’ll be there from dawn 'til dusk to sign various bits and pieces, but on the off-chance that my presence alone won’t be enough to drag you up to the East End, I can reveal that there’ll be numerous other Doctor Who guests in attendance as well, including actors, directors, producers, writers and so on. There’ll also be an opportunity to meet the new companion who will be joining the audio adventures of Doctor Who in 2012.

Those whose Doctor Who audio collections are not yet complete will enjoy a massive array of CD discounts. Full details:

http://www.tenthplanetevents.co.uk/big-finish-day---june-11---saturday-375-c.asp.

No comments:

Post a Comment