Wednesday 23 February 2011

Waterstone's book-signing this weekend



Just a quick reminder to anyone who may be interested that I’ll be signing books at the Waterstone’s store in my home town of Wigan (6, The Grand Arcade, Wigan, WN1 1BH) on February 26th, which is this coming Saturday, from 1pm in the afternoon.

There’ll be plenty of copies of STRONGHOLD on hand, but it’s also very possible, in fact highly likely, that copies of SPARROWHAWK will also be available for purchase and insciption. So if there’s anyone who hasn’t already got one (or either) of these, and would like signed copies, you know where I’ll be. I’m not sure what the rules are about people turning up with copies of my other books which they may want signing – but from my POV, I’m more than happy to scribble a quick signature on anything.

Hopefully I’ll see some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment